- Buy Ingredients
- Top Tips
Craving some good old guac? With this quick and easy recipe, you can whip up mouth-watering guacamole that will have everyone diving in for a taste!
Aside from its amazing flavor, the best thing about guacamole is how easy it is to make! This recipe provides simple, concise steps to making the perfect guacamole. In ten short minutes, you will be able to bring out your favorite dipping chips and enjoy the creamy, fragrant notes of this guacamole!
I don’t know about you but I find it so hard to create the perfect guacamole recipe. Either it is overwhelmed by the flavor of one ingredient or doesn’t have that much flavor at all. That’s why coming across Simply Organic’s Dip & Sauce Mix has made it so much easier to create the perfect tasting guac every single time!
Super customizable, you can even add whatever ingredients you like to make it your own unique dip. It really is a game-changer. With this handy ingredient, along with some fresh veg, you can make stunning guacamole in the comfort of your own home. No stress, no complexity, just simple steps, and punchy flavor.
A beloved vegan snack, guacamole and crackers or chips will never be unwelcome at any gathering, be it a lunch or dinner party, a celebration, or a night in watching the game. No matter what, if you whip up this recipe, don’t expect there to be any leftovers; yes, it’s really that good!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
You can really let your culinary creativity shine through when it comes to guacamole. And this type of recipe can be easily changed to suit your taste. For example:
- If you want to add a fresh, citrusy element to your guac, adding some chopped up cilantro can give it a wonderful punch.
- Another way to add some acidity to your guacamole is by adding the juice of lemon or lime, it brings just the right balance.
- For a slightly more pungent guac (or if you are trying to keep the vampires at bay!) some garlic could bring another dimension to your dip.
- Provide some texture and earthiness to your guacamole by adding some black beans.
- Add a subtle bit of sweetness with some diced tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 4 Serves
Here’s what you need:
- Simply Organic - Dip & Sauce Mix (Guacamole)
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- ¼ red onion - diced
- ½ pepper - optional *see notes*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados
- Add in the Dip & Sauce Mix and mix very well with the avocado mash.
- Add your diced onion and peppers, then season with the salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined and then serve with your cracker or crisps of choice.
I would definitely suggest starting off by only adding half of the Simply Organic’s Dip & Sauce Mix (Guacamole) to your mashed avocados. That way, if your avocados are smaller than average, then they are not swimming in your sauce.
- That being said, always add less of any ingredient first because you can always add more to taste.
- When buying avocados, make sure you are buying them ripe, especially if you plan on using them that day. I go for avocados that are soft but not too mushy.
- If you need to make guacamole that day and there are only unripe avocados available, do not stress. This tip has helped me so much when I have run into this problem - place the unripe avocados in a bag with a banana and they should ripen up quicker.
- Making the guacamole then refrigerating it for an hour or two will bring out the most of its flavors and personally I prefer it to be cold.
To Wrap It All Up...
Let’s face it, no Latin/Mexican-inspired meals are complete without homemade guacamole. This recipe is sure to provide an absolutely delectable dip that will be enjoyed by all who try it. With simple ingredients and super easy steps, you will always have time to whip up a batch of this guac.
It’s so customizable that you can experiment with different flavor profiles each time you decide to make one and see which one is your favorite. The best part is that It is such a nutritious snack you don’t have to feel guilty when you’re enjoying it.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you love this recipe…
If you want to keep going down the dip route and love a little bit of spice, then try out this amazing recipe for Vegan Spicy Ranch Dressing
Love avocados? Why not try out this wonderfully refreshing Couscous Salad with Avocado Almond Crust
Perfect for a barbeque, this amazing, summery Lentil Salad is a fantastic healthy option.
Did you make the recipe? We want to see!
Tag @GoPlantX on Instagram.
Buy products in the recipe
Please choose options for all selected products: