Building Healthy Habits for a Healthier Generation
When you shop with PlantX, we donate 4% of revenue to school programs for educating the youth on healthy lifestyle habits.
PlantX is also a platform where vegans and enthusiasts can engage and share best practices. Join a discussion today
- Plant LOVE
- Plant Kindness
- Plant Abundance
PlantX was created to Plant awareness in a hyper-palatable world in order to simplify vegan living
Julia (PlantX co-founder) focuses on a healthy and active lifestyle, loves to cook plant-based recipes and travels the world to experience as many different cultures. Follow as she spreads her message across the world!
Vegan Lifestyle Forum
Join or start a discussion with the PlantX community about
health and nutrition, reciples, animal rights,
environmental effects, and more.
More children should be educated about healthy eating
Being a vegan gets easier and easier every single day
What can I order if I go with a friend to a non vegan restaurant?
What restaurants serve the best impossible burgers?
How to support a vegan lifestyle while traveling
Thinking of eating only plant based, where should I start?
Coming Quarter 2 2020
Carrot Soup With A Kick
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegan curry paste (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups carrots, diced
- 1 3/4 cups reduced fat coconut milk
- 4 1/3 cups vegan stock
- A pinch of chili flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a large, heavy-based saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add ginger and onion and simmer. Continue stirring for about 5 minutes or until soft
- Add the curry paste and salt and simmer. Then stir for another minute or so. Add the carrots, coconut milk and stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
Vegan Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/5 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a bowl until creamed together and smooth
- Add the vanilla extract, almond milk and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the baking soda and salt and mix again.
- Add the flour and stir again. Then add the chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Make the cookies into balls and place with some space between each ball on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool or serve warm!
Cashew Butter Acai Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 packet frozen unsweetened acai blend
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter plus extra for topping
- ¼ cup cashew milk
- Toppings of your choice: fruit, seeds, nut butter, coconut
- In a high-powered blender, combine the banana, berries, acai berry packet, cashew butter, and cashew milk. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of your choice.