Rumi Spice - Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed, 2.1ozBrand - Rumi Spice
Pay only $6.74
When you apply: "BFCM10" at checkout*
You Save: $0.74COPY DISCOUNT CODE
*Not Valid For Subscription Orders
Ethically and sustainably sourced from Afghanistan, Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed is ideal for curries, sauces, baked goods & more.
- Fennel seeds wild-harvested in the Herat region of Afghanistan
- Sweet, botanical, and licorice-like flavor
- Great for sauces, curries, breads, and baked goods
- Ethically sourced
- BPA-free packaging
Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed has a unique, aromatic flavor, with a nuanced sweetness and notes of licorice. This versatile spice can be paired with all sorts of other herbs and spices in your favorite plant-based dishes.
Grown wild in the Herat region of Afghanistan, Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed is foraged and harvested by hand by local agricultural communities. Rumi is committed to supporting these communities by reinvesting in infrastructure and helping to promote sustainable economic development.
Intensely flavorful and used in cuisines all over the world, Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed can be added to sauces, marinades, curries, breads, baked goods, and more.
This artisanal spice is 100% free from added salt, fillers, or preservatives. All Rumi spices are packaged by hand in BPA-free glass jars to ensure maximum freshness.
Fennel Whole Seeds
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed in cocktails?
The fragrant, botanical flavor of Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed is perfect for cocktails. To incorporate this unique spice into your tipple of choice, you must make a simple fennel seed syrup.
You will need:
1 tbsp Rumi Spice Wild Foraged Fennel Whole Seed
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1. Coarsely grind your fennel seeds in a mortar and pestle.
2. Add seeds, water, and sugar to a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
3. Turn off the heat and leave the mixture to cool - stir to ensure all sugar has dissolved.
4. Pour through a fine-mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
Your aromatic anise-flavored syrup is ready to use. Add to your favorite gin and tonic and enjoy!