Just About Foods - Sunflower Seed Flour, 16oz
Just About Foods Organic Sunflower Seed Flour is naturally gluten-free, perfect for low-carb, grain- and nut-free, nutrient-dense bakes, cakes and breads.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Flour Alternative
- Naturally Gluten-Free
- Paleo and Ketogenic Diet Compatible
- Great for Breads, Muffins, Cookies, Crackers and More
- Low in Carbs and Rich in Protein and Healthy Fats
Made from 100% organic milled raw sunflower seeds, Just About Foods Sunflower Seed Flour is ideal for nut-free, gluten-free, ketogenic and paleo baking. Sunflower seeds are low in carbs, high in protein and rich in healthy fats. This natural flour is a great source of essential vitamins and minerals, including Vit. E and Vit. B1. Just About Foods Sunflower Seed Flour is an ideal wheat or almond flour replacement for gluten-free baking and is great for breads, muffins, cookies, crackers and more. It has a neutral, slightly sweet, nutty flavor and fine texture. Just About Foods is committed to celebrating natural food from the land and giving back to agricultural communities. Their Organic Sunflower Seed Flour is free from artificial preservatives and flavorings and contains only the highest quality, non-GMO verified, organic whole sunflower seeds.
100% Organic Sunflower Seeds
How can I make delicious vegan GF chocolate cookies using Just About Foods Sunflower Seed Flour?
Just About Foods Sunflower Seed Flour is ideal for making vegan chocolate cookies. You won’t believe they’re gluten-, grain- and nut-free!
You will need:
- 1 cup Just About Foods Sunflower Seed Flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup of your preferred sugar or sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons cold water (flaxseed egg)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Make the flaxseed egg as normal.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until you have a shaggy, wet dough.
- Scoop out 1½ tbsp of the dough and roll to form little balls.
- Place dough balls on a lined cookie sheet and gently flatten with your hand or a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are crisp and golden.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!