Amy's - Red Lentil Kale Quinoa Soup, 14.4ozBrand - Amy's
Packed with plant-powered goodness, Amy’s Organic Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup is a hearty hug in a bowl that’s ready when you are! Simply heat & serve.
- Hearty vegan lentil and quinoa soup
- Made with organic fresh veggies & whole foods
- Free from gluten, soy, corn & tree nuts
- Simply heat & serve
- BPA-free packaging
Fancy a hearty bowl of organic goodness, but don’t have time to make it from scratch?
Perfect for satisfying those comfort food cravings, Amy’s Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup is bursting with plant power. Unlike other canned soups, this chunky quinoa lentil soup is made with fresh veggies, spices and organic whole foods.
It has an earthy and savory flavor, with delicious nutty quinoa, fresh green kale and warming spices, including ginger, garlic and jalapenos. Red lentil quinoa soup is a great source of fiber, protein and essential vitamins and minerals.
Suitable for many dietary needs, Amy’s Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup is 100% free from gluten, soy, corn and tree nuts. It is also kosher, certified organic and contains absolutely no GMOs.
Amy’s Organic Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, served with a side of warm (vegan) buttered toast. It can be heated in the microwave or on the stove top. Scatter fresh herbs and a dollop of coconut vegan yogurt on top for a final flourish.
Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Kale, Organic Quinoa, Organic Red Lentils, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Cilantro, Organic Green Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Ginger, Organic Turmeric, Organic Black Pepper.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make Amy’s Organic Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup taste even better?
Amy’s Organic Quinoa, Kale & Red Lentil Soup is delicious straight from the can. However, if you have an extra minute or two to spare, here are a few ideas of how to make it taste even better!
- Add a squeeze of lemon for a fresh and zesty lift.
- Gently fry some finely chopped garlic and chili flakes until the garlic turns golden and use as a flavorful topping.
- Make your own sourdough croutons. Tear up the end of your loaf and crisp up in a hot pan with olive oil and nigella seeds.
- Add fresh greens (spinach, chard, kale etc) and cook until wilted for an extra burst of green goodness.