Cappello's - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 12ozBrand - Cappello's
This soft, gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Cappello’s is so mouth-wateringly good, you’ll hardly believe it’s 100% vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO!
- Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Paleo and kosher friendly
- Free from: grain, gluten, dairy, soy, yeast
Who says vegans can’t enjoy a freshly made batch of warm chocolate chip cookies? With Cappello’s easy, vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - anyone can enjoy them!
This vegan cookie dough will give you melt-in-your mouth chocolate chip cookies that are soft, gooey and super chocolatey every time you bake. No need to slave away making your own vegan cookie dough when Cappello’s is ready to go!
Finding vegan sweet treats isn’t always easy. That’s why Cappello’s cookie dough is the perfect, vegan staple you need stocked in your pantry. And we don’t just love them for the taste! We love that they use non-GMO ingredients, and that they cater to a wide range of diets. What’s not to love?
Almond Flour, Organic Maple Syrup, Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels (Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter), Arrowroot Flour, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Baking Soda
Allergens: Made in a facility that also produces products with peanuts, soy, milk, and egg.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I prepare my Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough?
Did we mention how easy these are to make? Follow these simple steps for freshly made vegan cookies that taste homemade.
- If you keep your Cappello’s cookie dough in the freezer, let it thaw in the fridge.
- Preheat your oven to 385°F.
- Remove the packaging and cut your dough into ½ inch slices
- Place the cookie dough slices onto a baking sheet and make sure they’re far enough apart.
- Flatten the cookie dough slices slightly using your hand.
- Bake for 7 minutes for deliciously gooey, warm cookies.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for a bit - then enjoy!