Boxed Water - 500ml Boxed Water, 16.9 fl oz – PlantX US
bar All

Vegan Valentine's Day Gifts
SHOP NOW

Boxed Water - 500ml Boxed Water, 16.9 fl oz

Boxed Water - 500ml Boxed Water, 16.9 fl oz

Brand - Boxed Water
$1.79
In stock
Earn PlantX Points
Sign up for our loyalty program here to start earning points today.
Purchase Options
Delivery Every

Quick Description

Take steps to help save our planet with Boxed Water Is Better, 100% purified water in 100% recyclable packaging from a brand making a difference. 

Key Information 

  • 100% purified water 
  • 92% renewable 
  • Refillable packaging
  • FSC certified and 100% recyclable 
  • 36% lower carbon footprint than traditional water packaging 

Product Overview 

Sometimes a small simple change can make a huge difference and Boxed Water Is Better is a prime example of this. 

Drinks in cartons, it's hardly a new concept, we’ve been drinking orange juice and milk from recyclable cartons for years, so why haven't we been doing the same with water? 

Well rather than scratching their heads trying to answer this, Boxed Water has made a stand and said no to unnecessary, unsustainable plastic and a big fat yes to sustainable, eco-friendly, renewable, and refillable packaging. 

Boxed Water Is Better contains 100% purified water in 92% plant-based packaging that is 100% recyclable. The packaging is also refillable, so there is no reason to throw it away after a single-use. You can refill and keep reusing it, and in doing so reduce your impact on the planet. It’s a no-brainer. 

Ingredients

Purified water 

Frequently asked questions

How long can I re-use my Boxed Water Is Better carton before recycling it?

You can re-use your Boxed Water Is Better carton for approx 30 days. Be sure to rinse and hand wash it while using it. 

Why is Boxed Water better for the environment than plastic bottled water if you can recycle plastic?

Only 10% of plastic bottles are recycled, the other 90% end up in the ocean or in landfills and can take centuries to break down having a devastating impact on ecosystems and wildlife. The carbon footprint to create plastic is also much higher. Boxed Water has a 36% lower carbon footprint.

Client Reviews

Boxed Water - 500ml Boxed Water, 16.9 fl oz
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered