Used to go occasionally before the pandemic. Hot food in buffet was tasty. Not a clean place. Dirty everything. But liked the vegetarian meal. Saw giant cockroaches crossing the floor in the hallway to the washroom. Friend saw many too. Never went again.
a month ago
Food poisoning! Was vomiting after consuming. Seems like they not serving fresh food. It had a grainy texture as if it was from cold storage. Before my order was processed, I noticed the cheif was casually talking on his cellphone while preparing the breads. He did not wash his hands after the phone call from his personal cell phone. We all know that cellphones are full of infectious bacteria, virus and filt - they go places where you don't want others to know!
However, what made me vomit and what came up was the Channa sabji (main course) not the bread.
Old deep frozen food was most likely served.
Caused food poisoning to all those who consumed it
The cheif thinks he is above the rules of hygiene.
Will not be consuming food here again.
Will not recommend it to my worst enemy either.
Ganesh Sivakumar (Gansy)
3 weeks ago
I have tried veg thali..it was tasty. Hot and fresh. Sweets are good too...service could be improved
2 months ago
Food is good as usual, but not sure why when I call my order in and I'm told it'll take 20 mins that I still have to wait another 10-15 minutes after I arrive.
7 months ago
Great place to try vegetarian Indian buffet. They also serve chats and snacks. Their taste is excellent and price very affordable. They also cater for small and large groups. Within the restaurant they sell Indian sweets too, they taste amazing. Very conveniently located and parking around the restaurant is free and ample. Must visit for foodies.