Vegan Valentine's Day Gifts
Butler Foods - Soy Curls, 8ozBrand - Butler Foods
Announcing Butler Foods Soy Curls! A versatile plant protein for yummy meals packed full of all-natural goodness. Made from whole soybeans and nothing else.
- Whole soybeans
- 100% natural
- Good source of fiber & protein
- Grown and made in the USA
- No sodium or cholesterol
Looking for a new protein-rich ingredient to center your plant-based meals around? Butler Foods Soy Curls are fantastic! They’re low fat, cholesterol-free, and high in fiber
With no nasty preservatives or additives, Butler Foods Soy Curls are made from top-quality, whole soybeans that are grown in the USA without any chemical pesticides. Their texture and flavor are totally moreish!
Butler Foods are a family-owned business that cares about sustainability, reforestation, and community. They believe a plant-based lifestyle is an important part of this. And so do we!
Butler Foods Soy Curls are amazingly easy to prepare, for all kinds of delicious, nutritious meals. Try them in tacos, stir fry, soups, curry, sandwiches, and so much more. We love them in Asian dishes such as a Teriyaki stirfry with noodles!
How to Prepare
- Soak ½ a bag of Butler Foods Soy Curls for 8-10 minutes, in a large bowl or container, with warm water covering. Make sure to give them a stir.
- Drain water and press out as much liquid as you can.
- Place in a skillet and season.
- Sautee until they have a light brown color.
- Add them to your favorite dish, or eat them as they are!
- If your recipe is liquid-heavy (such as soup), skip the above steps and add the dry soy curls as they are.
Textured whole soybeans.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are Butler Foods Soy Curls made?
Butler Foods Soy Curls are grown on a family-run farm in the USA. They are minimally processed and grown without chemical pesticides. The soybeans are soaked in spring water and cooked. Then they are dehydrated at a low temperature so as not to destroy their nutritional benefits such as fiber and omega-3.