Whether your go-to is chamomile before bed, a piping hot peppermint, or a zesty ginger tea to wake you up - do it with Numi Tea. With a premium range of Numi teas available at PlantX, all brimming with unique flavors, aromas, and health benefits. Stick around, have a browse. It's time for tea heaven.
Why choose Numi?
Numi makes tea with a difference. Numi believes in great-tasting, high-quality tea, made sustainably and responsibly. Numi sources only fair-trade tea ingredients, uses eco-friendly packaging, ensures fair labor practices, offsets their carbon emissions, and has founded numerous non-profit programs.
So why Numi? When you can drink good and do good at the same time, why settle for less?
What Numi teas are available at PlantX?
You get it. Numi sounds tasty, but where to start? Take a look at our suggestions to get those taste buds tingling …
- Looking for a warming tea to enjoy on a cold afternoon? Opt for those richer, darker, and sweeter flavors.
- Why not go for Numi Tea’s Chocolate Pu-Erh Tea? Velvety, smooth, and of course, chocolatey - it’s the perfect way to treat yourself.
- If gentle tones of vanilla are more your thing then opt for Numi Tea’s Rooibos Chai Herbal Tea. Best enjoyed with milk for that comforting feeling. Perfect for a rainy afternoon.
- That dreaded time of the year when everyone starts sniffing and sneezing? Nip that nasty illness in the bud with Numi Tea.
- For all-around protection, Numi Tea’s Immune Boost Tea is the tea for you. A powerful mixture of echinacea, dandelion root, dandelion leaf, rosehip, ginger, cinnamon, and licorice. The perfect herbal blend to give your body’s defense against common illnesses the helping hand it needs.
- Sore throat? Why not try Numi Tea’s Throat Soother Tea? Warm, comforting, and the perfect mix of sweet and spicy flavor. Ease that pesky pain in no time.
- A fan of soft, fruity, and lighter flavors? Numi has got you covered.
- Numi Tea’s White Rose Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, or De-Stress Tea are three great options to get you started. Gentle, relaxing, and wonderfully fragrant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I trust my Numi tea is 100% organic?
All Numi teas are 100% certified organic. Numi only sources high-quality organic teas from farms they know and trust. Numi requires laboratory testing for all their teas. This ensures the teas and herbs in every bag meet quality requirements. Numi suppliers are also routinely inspected to ensure organic, fair trade, and fair labor practices are behind every bag.
What are Numi’s tea bags made of? Can I recycle them?
Numi tea bags are made from manila hemp cellulose (plant fiber). They are completely compostable. Numi tea bags are unbleached, non-GMO verified, with tags made from 100% recycled materials.
So, simply pop your Numi tea bags into the compost bin. Everything you don’t drink can go right back into the earth!
How much caffeine is in my Numi tea?
For many, tea is a great low-caffeine alternative to coffee. So, it’s no surprise people want to know the caffeine levels in their cup of tea. However, neither Numi nor PlantX can know exactly how much caffeine is in your mug.
The environment, the bush, the processing style, how the tea was steeped, the amount of water, how long the bag was left in, and the water temperature could all have an effect on the amount of caffeine in your cup!
However, for a rough idea, look at the packaging of your Numi tea. You will find low, medium, and high caffeine labeling on the packaging. If you are looking to reduce the amount of caffeine you consume, opt for a bag with lower caffeine content!
Remember a 6-8 ounce cup of tea generally contains 15-70 milligrams of caffeine, while the same amount of brewed coffee typically contains around 80-100. So, you can be sure that your cup of tea will always be a low-caffeine alternative to coffee!
What is the story behind Numi?
Numi was founded by brother and sister, Ahmed and Reem. In 1999, Oakland, California, the pair settled on the name Numi. They were inspired by the steeped dried desert lime they drank as children in Baghdad, Iraq. As Numi, they began their mission to share the transformative, healing power of tea across the world.
Years later, this is exactly what Numi has done. Numi continues to introduce lesser-known herbs and teas to the United States and beyond. All while fighting for human rights and sustainable causes across the world. Pretty special for bags of tea we think.
What is Numi Organic Tea good for?
It all depends on which Numi tea you drink! The benefits you may experience from your Numi tea could include relaxation, pain reduction, the improvement of digestive and immune systems, and more. The benefits will vary from person to person, and depend on what mixture of mother nature’s goodness is in your cup - try for yourself, there’s nothing to lose!