Go Vegan For January
Learn About Veganuary
Veganuary Favorites Breakfast EssentialsBrand - PlantX US
Make the most important meal of the day the most DELICIOUS with our nourishing range of vegan breakfast essentials. The health-conscious way to get up & go!
- LLamaLand Organics - Camu Camu Superfood Spread, 8.5oz
- GoMacro - Banana & Almond Butter Macrobar
- The Single Origin Food Co. - Amber Vegan Un-Honey, 8oz
- The Very Good Butchers - Breakfast Sausages
- Nutpods - French Vanilla Creamer Unsweetened
- Just Egg - Plant-Based Liquid Eggs
- Bob's Red Mill - Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Blaz'N Bacon by Good2Go Veggie
- Cascadian Farm - Organic Cereal, Cinnamon Crunch
- Minor Figures - Organic Oat Milk
- Rise Brewing - Oat Milk Mocha
- Miyoko's - Organic Cultured Vegan Cream Cheeses, Plain
- The Greater Knead - Gluten-Free Bagels, 18oz | Everything
An important part of having a good day is to start it well. Our Vegan Breakfast Essentials will help you do just that. It’s got everything you need for a nutritious and fulfilling breakfast and will ensure your introduction to Veganuary is as smooth as possible. You’ll be leaping out of bed this Veganuary when you’ve tasted what our vegan breakfast bundle has to offer!
Let’s look at what we’ve selected for you and get those vegan breakfast ideas flowing! The best breakfasts obviously include coffee and we’ve chosen an oat milk mocha drink you’ll LOVE. Rise Brewing Oat Milk Mocha really is a treat! If you prefer to make your own coffee, add a dash of Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer Unsweetened or Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk for creamy perfection. These are also perfect for granola, cereal, smoothies, and baking.
And now on to the food. We want to show you some fantastic and healthy vegan breakfast ideas. Just Egg Plant-Based Liquid Eggs will help you make the perfect scrambled “eggs” on toast. To crank it up a notch for a weekend brunch, grill up The Very Good Butchers Breakfast Sausages and some Good2Go Veggie Blaz’N Bacon. Vegan eggs are the basis for so many awesome and healthy vegan breakfast ideas!
We’ve chosen The Single Origin Food Co’s Amber Vegan Un-Honey and Llama Organics Superfood Spread to keep it sweet. Add them to a bowl of oatmeal - we love Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats - and stay warm this Veganuary.
In a rush? Cereal is always a good option. We’ve chosen Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, Cinnamon Crunch to tantalize your tastebuds.
For another quick and tasty breakfast, grab The Greater Knead Gluten-Free Bagels and slather them with Miyoko’s Organic Cultured Vegan Cream Cheese.
Or for maximum ease simply grab a Go Macro Banana & Almond Butter Macrobar and you’re ready to go. Our vegan breakfast bundle has got it all!