Birch Benders - Organic Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix, 15.2ozBrand - Birch Benders
Satisfy your craving for moist, chocolatey brownies with Birch Benders non-GMO and kosher-friendly Organic Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix.
- Mouth-watering, organic fudge brownie mix
- Ready to enjoy in under an hour
- Non-GMO and kosher friendly
- Free from BPAs and animal products
- Zero cholesterol, trans and saturated fats
Who doesn’t love a rich, decadent brownie? Well whipping up a batch has never been easier than with Birch Benders Organic Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix. This brownie mix, which contains absolutely no animal products, will produce a brownie worthy of any chocoholic.
With absolutely zero cholesterol, trans and saturated fats, this Brownie Mix is sure to become a family favorite. Completely free from BPAs, you will be able to create a fun baking experience that produces mouth-watering results, thanks to amazing ingredients like cassava starch, organic evaporated cane sugar, and organic cocoa powder.
A batch of these on a bad day is sure to brighten even the foulest of moods.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Grease the pan or line it with non-stick parchment paper.
- Stir brownie mix, oil, water, and your preferred vegan alternative to eggs in a bowl until blended.
- Spread into the pan and place in the oven.
- If in a 9” x 9” square pan bake for 25-29 minutes, and if in an 8” x 8” square pan bake for 28-33 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Organic Cassava Starch, Salt.
Allergens: Wheat. Made in a facility that also processes dairy and eggs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between cassava starch and cassava flour?
The difference between the two is this; Cassava flour is made by grating and drying the fibrous cassava root, whereas Cassava starch is extracted from the cassava root into a pulp and then squeezed to extract a starchy liquid.
Once all the water evaporates the cassava starch remains. Birch Benders uses cassava starch as a healthier alternative to bind their ingredients together and create amazing, grain-free recipes.