Vegan Chicken TacosPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Servings: 6 tacos
- 6 large tacos, hard shell
- Oz dehydrated soy chunks
- 2 tbs chicken seasoning (see recipe)
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
- 1 cup kale leaves, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1//4 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn, drained
Pico de Gallo:
- 2 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped (or ground coriander)
- 1. Soak the soy chunks in water (or vegetable broth) for about 10 minutes, then drain well.
- 2. Place the chunks in a pan with two spoons olive oil and the chicken seasoning and let to cook for 8/10 minutes, until the chunks start to look a bit crispy on the outside.
- 3. Let cool for a few minutes and then carefully slice the chunks into smaller strips.
- 4. Fill the shells with the vegetables and chicken chunks and serve.