Tagliatelle BolognesePosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Course Dinner, Lunch, Main
Keyword Bolognese, pasta, Soy, Tagliatelle
Prep Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 3.50 ounces/100 grams/ 0.2 pounds granulated soy dehydrated
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 celery stick
- 28 ounces/ 800 grams/1.6 pounds tomato sauce
- 1/4 glass still red wine optional
- 1/2 tube tomato puree optional, but gives a nice meaty appearance
- Olive oil salt, and pepper
- Place the dehydrated soy in a large bowl, pour the tomato sauce in it and stir. Let to rest for 20 minutes.
- Chop the onion finely and place in in a nonstick pan over low heat for a few minutes with 2 spoons of oil.
- Chop finely the carrot and the celery and place them in the pan with the onion as soon as the onion turns to gold.
- Stir for 5 more minutes and then add the soy mix.
- Stir, cook 5 minutes and then add the wine and stir again (optional).
- Let the soy cook for about 30 minutes, add salt and pepper and a spoon of olive if needed.
- If the mix gets dry while cooking adds a bit of water.
- Serve with tagliatelle or your favorite pasta.