FREE SHIPPING ON THE SHOP AND INDOOR PLANTS SECTION $49
Country - United States
Find Plant Based Restaurants
Supreme Mini Prizza
Course Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Main, tapas
Keyword cauliflower pizza crust, flourless, pizza dough, tomato sauce
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 12 hours 30 minutes
- 12.5 oz Water
- 21 oz Flour use a type with 11/12% gluten
- 0.88 oz Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rapid rise dry yeast
- 1. Combine the ingredients, knead firmly to a springy dough and set aside to rest about 2 hours (in a warm place or in the oven, switched off but with the light on).
- 2. Repeat and let to sleep overnight.
- 3. Preheat the oven a 390F, lay the dough with a rolling pin on the tray lined with baking paper and top with tomato sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Here we used capers, chopped tomatoes, the onions, fresh basil and cream we made by mixing sour cream with nutritional yeast and spices.
© 2020 PlantX. All rights Reserved