Spicy cauliflower bitesPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Course Appetizer, Side Dish, tapas
Keyword bites, bread crumb, cauliflower, spicy
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 head white cauliflower divided into florets
- 60 ml soy milk unsweetened
- 1.06 oz ap flower
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- chili flakes to taste
- 1,5 cups breadcrumbs
- spray olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven at 360F/180C.
- 2. Place the yeast, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and the chili a bowl and then combine.
- 3. Mix milk and flour in another bowl.
- 4. Line a tray with a sheet of greased baking paper.
- 5. Dip each floret into the milk/flour batter and then roll them in the bowl with the breadcrumb mix until they’re completely covered.
- 6. 6. Place the florets on the tray and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until nicely gold and crispy.
- 7. Serve hot with guacamole or other sauces at choice.