Course Lunch, Main
Keyword Lettuce wraps, Roasted vegetables
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Beetroots
- 2 Bell peppers
- 3 Kale leaves chopped
- 3 Lettuce leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast optional
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can Chickpeas drained (bit save the water)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven at 400F/200C.
- 2. Slice all the vegetables a la julienne and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with oil, herbs, paprika, nutritional yeast, and salt to taste and bake for 35/40 minutes.
- 3. Place the chickpeas in a blender with 1 spoon of olive oil and the paprika and combine to a cream. Add a bit of the cooking water (or regular water if needed). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. When the vegetables are ready start filling the tortillas: top with a portion of chickpeas sauce, a portion of kale or lettuce, and finally a portion of mixed roasted vegetables.
- 5. Close the edges of the tortilla and set aside. Repeat till all tortillas have been filled. Serve warm.