Roasted Veggies Lettuce WrapsPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Course Lunch, Main
Keyword Lettuce wraps, Roasted vegetables
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Beetroots
- 2 Bell peppers
- 3 Kale leaves chopped
- 3 Lettuce leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast optional
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can Chickpeas drained (bit save the water)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven at 400F/200C.
- 2. Slice all the vegetables a la julienne and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with oil, herbs, paprika, nutritional yeast, and salt to taste and bake for 35/40 minutes.
- 3. Place the chickpeas in a blender with 1 spoon of olive oil and the paprika and combine to a cream. Add a bit of the cooking water (or regular water if needed). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. When the vegetables are ready start filling the tortillas: top with a portion of chickpeas sauce, a portion of kale or lettuce, and finally a portion of mixed roasted vegetables.
- 5. Close the edges of the tortilla and set aside. Repeat till all tortillas have been filled. Serve warm.