Pumpkin SoupPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Time: 15 minutes
- 35 oz/1 kg boiled mashed pumpkin
- 1/2 onion, diced 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 dash nutmeg 1 Liter veggie broth
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 1. Place the onion in a pan with two spoons olive oil and cook it over low heat till it turns gold.
- 2. Add the pumpkin purée and the spices and stir quickly. Remove from heat.
- 3. Heat the broth and add it bit at a time while stirring continuously. When ready, add salt or extra spices at taste and a spoon of oil or cream cheese for a richer taste (optional).