Overnight Chia OatsPosted by PlantX Admin on July 27,2020
Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of oatly barista oat milk (or your preferred plant-based milk
- 2 tbsps of Maple Syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tbsp of coconut milk
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- Place each of your ingredients into a glass jar.
- Stir with a spoon to combine, or place a lid over your jar and shake.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top your overnight chia oats with your favorite fresh fruits, nuts, or granola.
- You can reduce or add more milk based on how firm you would like your Overnight Chia Oats to be.