Nacho DelightPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Course Appetizer, Snack, starters
Keyword Avocado, corn, nachos, zucchini
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 large pack Corn nachos
- 1/2 large pack Purple nachos
- 1 large Zucchini cut in round slices
- 2 Corn cobs cut in 5 or 6 round slices
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1 large Tomato finely chopped
- 1 handful Cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño pepper finely chopped (optional)
- 2 small Avocados sliced
- 1 cup Vegan shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup Plant based milk
- 1/3 cup Vegan cream cheese
- Olive oil
- 1. Place the zucchini and the corn in a large grill pan and cook for a few minutes, till the brown marks start to appear.
- 2. Mix cilantro, onion, jalapeño, and tomato in a bowl, season with lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper and combine to make your pico de Gallo. Set aside.
- 3. As soon as the vegetables have been perfectly grilled place a layer of both nachos in a large tray, top with half the veggies and half the pico de gallo. Repeat on a second layer.
- 4. Place the cheese in a small pot with half the milk and cook for a few minutes, until it starts to melt. If necessary add more milk and keep cooking till all the cheese melts to a creamy consistency.
- 5. Top the nachos with the melted cheese, avocado, and cream cheese (I shaped it into small balls with a spoon) and serve while the cheese is still hot.