FREE SHIPPING ON THE SHOP AND INDOOR PLANTS SECTION $49
Country - United States
Find Plant Based Restaurants
Lentil Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
Time: 20 minutes
- 12oz/ 320gr lentil spaghetti (or other gluten free spaghetti)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black pitted olives
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Bunch spinach leaves
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- 1. Wash the tomatoes gently, do not remove the stem.
- 2. Boil the water, time as per instructions.
- 3. Place the cherry tomatoes in a flat pan with two spoons of oil and cook them gently for a few minutes, until they start to get soft and crack. (Do not overcook)
- 4. Add the olives and the tomato sauce and stir gently one more minute.
- 5. When the pasta is ready place it in the pan with the tomatoes and the olives.
- 6. Add two spoons olive oil (optional), salt and pepper if needed, stir gently, add the spinach leaves and serve.
© 2020 PlantX. All rights Reserved