Gooey Chocolate Banana BreadPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Time: Prep: 5
- 4 big bananas (or 5 small)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I used sweetened but it’s up to you)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbs vegetable milk
- 1/4 cup seed oil
- 1 +1/4 cup AP flour
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350.
- 2. Mash the bananas manually to a smooth cream (NO BLENDER!), add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate bar or chips) and stir till combined into a thick but still quite liquid batter.
- 3. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and stir again (save a couple of spoons to use as topping).
- 4. Grease the loaf pan with a nut of vegan butter or seed oil and pour the batter in it. Bake the loaf for about 60 min.
- 5. Let to rest in the loaf pan for 30 to 60 min, then slice and enjoy.