Ginger Turmeric MargaritaPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 oz tequila of your choice
- 1 oz turmeric-ginger-agave syrup
- 1/2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Fresh herbs of your choice for garnish
- TURMERIC-AGAVE-GINGER SYRUP:
- Combine 1 cup agave, 1 cup of water, 3 inches of ginger (peeled) and ½ tsp turmeric over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Use some lime to moisten the rim of your glass and place the wet rim of the glass in your salt mixture (optional).
- Fill the rocks glass with ice.
- Using a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, tequila, turmeric-agave-ginger syrup, lime juice and orange juice. Shake vigorously. Strain and garnish with desired herbs.