Faux Curry BowlPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Course Dinner, Lunch, Main
Keyword broccoli, cauliflower, curry, spices, zucchini
Cook Time 37 minutes
Total Time 37 minutes
- 1 Sweet potato chopped
- 1 cup Zucchini chopped
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets chopped
- 1 cup Broccoli florets chopped
- 1/2 cup Canned chickpeas drained
- 1 tsp Minced garlic optional
- 1 Onion chopped
- bunch Fresh cilantro chopped
- Seed oil, salt, and pepper
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Vegan butter
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried ginger
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Curry
- 1 tbsp Dried onion
- 1 tsp Dried paprika
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1. Boil the potatoes in a pan with 1-inch water.
- 2. Place the onion and the garlic in a fry pan with two spoons oil and cook gently for about 5 minutes, till the onion turns golden, then add the rest of the veggies (excluded the potato) and cook about 15 minute, or till tender (I like mine a bit crispy so you might need a few minutes more!). Add a bit of water if needed. When ready, add the potato chunks.
- 3. Place all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and combine (or whisk in a bowl).
- 4. Pour the sauce in the pan with the veggies, stir to combine and cook 5 minutes longer.
- 5. Serve with rice or naan bread.