1 small Cauliflower head (If big double the doses for the batter)
1 cup Water
1/2 cup All-purpose flour
1 tbsp Egg replacement (or corn starch)
1 tbsp Onion powder
1/2 tbsp Sweet paprika
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Salt (or to taste)
.36 oz Nori sheets (or substitute for nori powder)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. Prepare a baking tray, lined with baking paper and greased with spray oil.
3. Ground the nori as fine as possible or break it with your hands.
4. Place the flour, egg replacement, water, salt, nori and spices in a large bowl and stir to combine.
5. Cut the cauliflower into small florets, bite size if possible. Add the florets to the batter and toss to combine, then remove the excess batter and place the florets one by one on the tray, keeping them well separated.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, then remove from the oven, flip with a spatula, spray with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes more.
After-School All-Stars provides free, comprehensive after-school programs that keep students safe and help them succeed in school and life. Students served are 91% youth of color and 82% qualify for the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Find out more: afterschoolallstars.org
Hold on for a second..
Our meals are only available for shipment throughout Canada. Would you like to go to PlantX.ca?