10 minutes Thai Green Curry with no worriesPosted by PlantX Admin on April 1,2020
Thick coconut milk and lots of fresh vegetables for the most amazing Thai green curry you’ve ever made… in just 30 minutes!
Course Dinner, launch, Main
Cuisine Asian, Thai
Keyword Stir fry, vegetable curry
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 Thai green eggplants chopped
- 2 large carrots diced
- 2 medium potatoes diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp ginger finely sliced
- 4 baby bok choy
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups coconut milk from the carton, not the thick one from the can
- 3 tbsp green curry paste or to taste
- 1/2 stem lemongrass
- salt to taste
- sesame oil
- 1. Boil all the vegetables (except for onion, ginger and lemon grass) in a large pot for about 20 minutes (or until the potato is tender), then drain and set aside. Save the broth, you will need it for the sauce.
- 2. While the veggies cook warm a large wok with two spoons sesame oil over medium heat. Once the oil is hot cook the onion, lemon grass and ginger for about 5 minutes (or until the onion starts to turn gold) while stirring frequently.
- 3. When ready, place the boiled veggies in the wok with the broth, the curry paste and the miso paste and stir till combined.
- 4. Pour the coconut milk, stir again, season with salt or more curry/miso paste if needed, cook 5 more minutes (or until the coconut milk is hot) and serve