LLamaLand Organics - Andes Superflakes, 7.1oz
Swap the boring old cornflakes for LlamaLand Organics Andes Superflakes, made with a delicious blend of nutrient-dense, ancient Peruvian superfoods.
- Nutrient-Dense Breakfast Cereal
- Made With Organic Superfoods from the Peruvian Andes
- Contains Andean White Corn, Amaranth, Chia, Maca, Quinoa, and Arracacha
- Only 3g of Sugar per Serving
- Naturally Vegan & Gluten-Free
Sick of sugary breakfast cereals? Fancy a nourishing boost of energy to start the day right? LlamaLand Organics Andes Superflakes are deliciously crisp, low-sugar, high fiber flakes inspired by the traditional diet of the Peruvian Andes. This naturally gluten-free cereal is made with carefully chosen Peruvian superfoods dating back to the time of the great Inca Empire, including quinoa, chia and amaranth.
Made with only sustainably sourced, organic ingredients, LlamaLand Organics Andes Superflakes are sure to tickle your tastebuds and nourish your body, while protecting our planet. Enjoy these nutrient-dense crunchy flakes topped with berries and a splash of your favorite plant-based milk as a wholesome breakfast for all the family. Andes Superflakes can also be snaffled as a trail mix alternative on the go. And with only 3g of sugar per serving, this breakfast or snack is 100% guilt-free!
Organic Andean White Corn, Organic Arracacha, Organic Amaranth, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Yacon Root, Organic Chia, Organic Quinoa, Organic Maca.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, which ingredients from the Peruvian superfood pantry do LlamaLand Organics Andes Superflakes contain?
- Andean White Corn was a staple food of the Inca diet, prized for providing dietary fiber, folic acid and other essential minerals.
- Amaranth is a naturally high-protein, gluten-free grain packed with important micronutrients, including manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and iron.
- Chia is now globally revered as a superfood, widely regarded as one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. These tiny seeds are loaded with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and other powerful micronutrients.
- Maca is a vegetable related to broccoli with a long history of medicinal use in ancient Peruvian tradition. It contains compounds called flavonoids thought to enhance and stabilize your mood.
- Quinoa is an essential part of the Andean diet today. Quinoa is a fantastic addition to a plant-based diet as it is a complete protein, rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and minerals.
- Arracacha is otherwise known as the Andean carrot! This nutritious root vegetable is a great natural sweetener, packed full of iron and calcium.