Vegan Valentine's Day Gifts
Got Paella - Frozen Vegan Paella, 20ozBrand - Got Paella
Got Paella’s Frozen Vegan Paella gives a burst of Spanish flavor in only 10 minutes. This low-calorie recipe is perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Low in calories
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Made with no preservatives
- Sustainable packaging
- Keep frozen
Bring a burst of Spanish cuisine to your kitchen with Got Paella’s Frozen Vegan Paella. Made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients and no preservatives, Got Paella’s authentic and tasty recipe will have you dancing while you eat.
Got Paella’s Frozen Vegan Paella is gluten-free, dairy-free, and low in calories. Better yet, this delicious meal is ready in just 10 minutes - perfect to keep in your freezer for a quick and nutritious dinner. With sustainable packaging, there’s no reason not to love this top-quality skillet-ready meal.
How To Prepare
- Put a non-stick pan on a stovetop burner (without a lid)
- Add 2 tbsps of olive oil to the non-stick pan
- Pour the contents of the pouch into the non-stick pan
- Sear paella for 10 minutes on a medium heat. Cook for longer if the rice is still cold (never cover pan with lid).
- Stir occasionally for an even sear
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a slice of lemon.
Paella Rice, Water, Peppers, Brussel Sprouts, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Asparagus Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Pepper, Peas, Saffron, Salt, Peas, Parsley
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep Got Paella’s Frozen Vegan Paella in the freezer for?
Due to its quality recipe with fresh ingredients, Got Paella’s Frozen Vegan Paella can be kept in your freezer for approximately 1 year!