Creative Nature - Cacao Rich Chocolate Cake Mix, 10.6ozBrand - Creative Nature
Creative Nature’s Cacao Rich Chocolate Cake Mix is a chocaholic’s dream! This simple, allergen-free baking mix is yummy and perfect for beginner bakers.
- Easy to make
Creative Nature is all about creating yummy food that is inclusive of everyone’s dietary needs or choices. Free from gluten, nuts, and dairy, this vegan Cacao Rich Chocolate Cake Mix allows everyone to indulge in their wildest chocoholic fantasies.
Not only is this Creative Nature baking mix oozing with rich chocolatey goodness - but it’s also super simple to make! So invite your friends and family over and prepare to be flooded with compliments on your newfound baking talents - just remember to save yourself a slice… or four.
How To Prepare
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Pour ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add 250ml of your favourite vegan milk and 110ml of vegetable oil (or 100g melted coconut oil).
- Give it a good stir.
- For a single layer cake, pour into an 8-inch (20cm) greaseproof cake tin. For a double-layered cake, pour into two 4-inch greaseproof cake tins.
- Put in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before icing.
Brown Rice Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Cacao Powder (14%), Psyllium Husk, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonates), Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is cacao?
Native to South America, Theobroma Cacao (cacao trees) produce cacao seeds (or beans) which are used to make chocolate. Cacao is chocolate in its rawest, unprocessed form. It is considered a superfood due to being rich in antioxidants as well as iron, calcium, and magnesium. Try Creative Nature’s Cacao Rich Chocolate Cake Mix to experience the true magic of cacao.