Bitchin' Sauce - Cilantro Sauce, 8ozBrand - Bitchin Sauce
Bitchin' Sauce’s Cilantro Sauce brings you that California dreaming taste. The creamy texture paired with a citrus punch will make it your new favorite dip.
- Smooth creamy sauce with a citrus punch
- Gluten Free
Bitchin' Sauce’s Cilantro Sauce is a delicious plant-based dip with an ultra-smooth creamy texture and a citrus kick. The green chili touch brings a hint of heat. A perfect choice that is better for you, made from 100% plant-based ingredients, keto-friendly, and a more exciting alternative over a hummus dip.
It's simple - dip it, spread it, or add it into a sauce-based dish. The authentic flavors of Bitchin’ Sauce will transport you to California.
Bitchin’ Sauce was first founded in San Diego where they started small, only selling their produce at local farmers' markets. Bitchin’ Sauce combines their love of food with their love of music, by also founding a record label Bitchin’ Music Group. Keeping true to their roots, Bitchin' Sauce is still run as a family-owned business.
Water, Almonds, Grapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Cilantro, Nutritional Yeast, Bragg Liquid Aminos (Soy Protein), Garlic, Spices, Sea Salt.
Frequently Asked Questions
What recipes can I make with Bitchin' Sauce Cilantro Sauce?
How about adding some spice to your standard nachos with this Cilantro Chili Nacho recipe?
- Place and evenly spread out tortilla chips on a baking tray.
- Chop up 3 green bell peppers, 2 jalapeños, ½ a red onion,1 whole tomato, 1 tomatillo, 1 avocado, and sprinkle on top.
- Add ½ can of black beans and ¼ cup of cotija cheese.
- Broil on low for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Smoother with 1 tub of Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce, fresh cilantro leaves, and the juice of three limes. And serve!