- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/5 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a bowl until creamed together and smooth
- Add the vanilla extract, almond milk and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the baking soda and salt and mix again.
- Add the flour and stir again. Then add the chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Make the cookies into balls and place with some space between each ball on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool or serve warm!
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →